Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Site Coming Soon!

Hi all,

This is the former site of Isatou Ceesay and the Njau Recycling and Income Generating Group of women from the Gambia, Africa. Unfortunately, hackers have tried to make it unsafe by taking over our previous site. We are building a new site that is hosted elsewhere.

Please visit us beginning in November 2014 at OnePlasticBag.com!

Sorry for any inconvenience. A few Internet thieves won't stop us from our mission of fair trade, environmental protection, and grassroots activism. Thank you for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Dear mrs. Isatou Ceesay,

    I'm Danker Bierling, and I've been to (THE) Gambia only once in last march/april.
    I thought your country was very beautiful and a lot of nice people overthere (two of them I'm still in contact with)
    What I found very strange, was the fact that 'nowhere' in the whole land, I could find a single plastic bag...
    Ofcourse I asked more about it, and they told me it was all your idea...
    I said to myself: I want to make that my 'new' job*, do the same in Holland, where I live; I want to order bags in Gambia with you and you make me the bags and I go sell the bags here in Holland.
    the government here also plans to ban plastic bags in the foreseeable future.
    I'm not sure whether you'll read thi message, but I'm now already so far, that next tuesday I'm going to a company here in the south of Holland, who do more business like this...
    I'm not gonna talk about you, then.

    But if you read this mail.
    Can you answer me on; gewoondanker@yahoo.com

    *: I have had a motor cycle accident back in 2001, before I was a marine (soldier).
    But at the moment I can’t seem to find a job, so when this came on my path, I thought ‘why not?’

    Yours sincerely,

    Danker Bierling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your ideas and thoughts! Leading regional and global companies in providing compliant e-recycling of end-of-life electronics and IT assets. We provide transparency in it equipment disposal.

    ReplyDelete